Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 Pick you up from hotel, departure to Halong Bay.
12:00 Check in and begin cruising to Halong Bay. Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink.
12:40 Receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00 Lunch is served – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
14:30 Transfer to wonderful rocks such as Dinh Huong, Cho Da, Ga Choi, visiting the Surprise Cave area, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16:00 Join your flowers arranging class, cooking class on the deck. You will be enjoying spring rolls made by our own hands. (In Summer, the Cruise will transfer to the pearl mussel area or Titop Island)
18:30 Continously transfer to the Coconuts Island or Dong Tien Lake, to anchor overnight.
19:00 Enjoy deluxe International Set Menu Lunch.
20:30 Watching movies, online, massage or relax on the sundeck. Overnigh on boat.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay– Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
06:30 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck , or free fitness in the Fitness room
07:00 Move to Luon Cave by kayak or by sampan (kayak fee surcharge $10.00 per person, with two- seat kayak, unless pre-booked)
08:00 Enjoy the Light Buffet Menu Breakfast in the dining room
09:00 Check out time on cruise.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the Cua Vang Restaurant – one of the most famous seafood restaurant in Halong. End of Cruise Itineraries for 2 days 1 night on Halong Bay.
– Welcome drink on board
– Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
– Meals as specified in the itinerary (02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners)
– Morning tea and coffee
– English-speaking guide
– Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
– Insurance on board
What’s Not Included:
– Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi
– Kayaking on Ha Long bay
– Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
– Tips for tour guide, driver
– Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
– Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Peak season surcharge 25% of the rates will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
– Double Kayak: US$ 20.00/2 persons
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Charter Cruise for 100 people maximum.
– Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
– A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
– If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
– Free of charge for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
– Baby cot is available for kids under 2-year-old.
– Children from 5 to 11 years old will be charged as child rate if sharing beds and cabins with 2 (two) adults. Maximum 1 (one) child per cabin.
– Children from 5 years old will be charged as adult for Charter Cruise.
– 03 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
– From 2 to 3 days: 30% of total tour price
– Less than 48 hours – No Show: Full charge.